[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Maplestory needs to merge all servers.

Comments

• ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    cant belive what maplestory goes thro years....
    they never lisnt us or they do when its all ruined and no hope
    EcNwIZd.jpg
    (for people that want make solo evrything)
    maplestory its multiplayer and they need keep maintain this for us that signed for this or tell us to leav and rebrand this

how many people need to leav malpestory so they understand we need more gameplay then cashplay
    pq,cwkpq,squad runs,party grinds,team events,doable challanges without $ only (old maplestory.... not old maplestory like servers,image desine .... )

dont know what say anymore we run thro same issues all this years and they dont take any action
    they just jump to make new server and new games and throw whats ruined undercarpet

ps: if nexon want make changes read the suggestion tab on forum and lisent players feedback to make great maple

saladsenpaii
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Some day they'll hear us out. Whether it's now or when no ones here anymore. This game is lacking consolidation in one too many departments.

i know hope not super late for this ;(

Rheariel wrote: »
    I'll also follow up with a disagreement. A lot of people prefer to be in quieter worlds and I respect those who want to enjoy a quieter experience. Sure, some worlds could be allied together but you have to understand that this isn't a easy and simple request that can be put into the game with a magic wand because you have to think about the downsides that go with having to merge certain people's worlds together.

Also, let's not speculate "The game is dying" as this was a argument that was used back when Big Bang first came out.
    123455 wrote: »
    for the people that are concerned for getting maps for training and wanted a more "quiet" server, the +50 channels or w/e amount of channels is needed, should be able to accommodate for those people. and they could add options of disabling smegas like some1 else said. All the poeple who quit this game might come back and maplestory could potentially thrive once again. This BIG change to maplestory could save the game, bring back old maplers, and im sure everyone would enjoy the new change. Not everyone will agree at first but after it happens im sure they will like it. Of course there are pros and cons but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. And nexon would profit from this change.

Again, you are forgetting the Cons of having 50+ channels. More channels will not solve problems.

quiter worlds its a fail in the game never was meant to be
    maplestory says masvily multiplayer and its build for that
    respect for those that want solo play but they can get their 1 "dead"server and stay there
    why punish all other that want enjoy multiplayer events ...

also the facts are right about maplestory dying do i have to ask more about what happen to maplestory europe ?(EMS) ?
    dont know why they ignore this.... dosnt mean if servers bars are full that there are maplers.... half that its botters ....
    when they chek the game health and player base last time lol ?

( dont know why this got posted in new ) f4...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    @akradian I've never met anyone IRL who played on European servers. To all the edgy kids who "want to be left alone"... play an offline video game for Christ sake. And as for the people who quote "empty" as if it isn't true, you must not have been playing maple for a long time to remember what it used to be like. Yes, these servers are EMPTY. Extremely EMPTY. I'll take a thriving community over having empty maps any day. And so would everyone who quit the ghost town. Nothing fun about an online game with no people. The network effect is real when it comes to gaming. Where people are, people go. Stop trying to be an edgy loner and get over yourself. Besides if a little kid is an edgy loner and no one is around to see it, are they really an edgy loner.

I have been playing Maplestory for nine years.
    When I started I chose Kradia because it was the newest and smallest server. It was still KS hell at popular maps like MP3 and Windraiders. I didn't enjoy that.
    I still play MYBCKN. It's not empty. I have a guild and alliance and buddies, people to talk to or PQ or Boss with when we need or want to. My friends, too, prefer the peace and quiet. That's why they didn't Leap to Bera.
    We have an FM and AH and when I need some meso I have no problem selling stuff. Haven't bought anything in a long time but that's from choice, not because I look for stuff and it isn't there.
    But I don't have to train at second-rate maps because all the good ones are taken, and I don't have to struggle to read my chat in-between smega spam, and I don't lag to a standstill in server-wide events like OX quiz.

I know that many people like much bigger crowds, and as I said above, I'm all for bigger world alliances to be made. But not everyone in one big pot. Because not everyone likes it that way.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    @akradian I've never met anyone IRL who played on European servers. To all the edgy kids who "want to be left alone"... play an offline video game for Christ sake. And as for the people who quote "empty" as if it isn't true, you must not have been playing maple for a long time to remember what it used to be like. Yes, these servers are EMPTY. Extremely EMPTY. I'll take a thriving community over having empty maps any day. And so would everyone who quit the ghost town. Nothing fun about an online game with no people. The network effect is real when it comes to gaming. Where people are, people go. Stop trying to be an edgy loner and get over yourself. Besides if a little kid is an edgy loner and no one is around to see it, are they really an edgy loner.

I have been playing Maplestory for nine years.
    When I started I chose Kradia because it was the newest and smallest server. It was still KS hell at popular maps like MP3 and Windraiders. I didn't enjoy that.
    I still play MYBCKN. It's not empty. I have a guild and alliance and buddies, people to talk to or PQ or Boss with when we need or want to. My friends, too, prefer the peace and quiet. That's why they didn't Leap to Bera.
    We have an FM and AH and when I need some meso I have no problem selling stuff. Haven't bought anything in a long time but that's from choice, not because I look for stuff and it isn't there.
    But I don't have to train at second-rate maps because all the good ones are taken, and I don't have to struggle to read my chat in-between smega spam, and I don't lag to a standstill in server-wide events like OX quiz.

I know that many people like much bigger crowds, and as I said above, I'm all for bigger world alliances to be made. But not everyone in one big pot. Because not everyone likes it that way.

Again with smega argument.... option to mute smega(solved) Crowded channels... make more (solved). You started in 2009 and proved my point that you haven't played long. Most the people who have quit were all 12+. Before pirates, db, cygnus, pink bean, and all that. Literally every argument against it has simple solutions.... I mean really really simple.

People have been begging for ways to mute smegas for as long as smegas have existed. Nexon never did anything about it, presumably because the people who buy smegas pay to inflict themselves on the entire server. If they knew people could mute them they wouldn't buy, and Nexon would lose money.
    First get Nexon to allow us to mute smegas, then you can say "everything has a simple solution".

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018

I'm done with this thread. Better yet these forums. It's less of a user suggestion section, and more of a VFM dispute section. If you're a huge maplestory fan, and want to improve the game, give up, they'd rather argue than listen.
    PROTIP: Give up on maple, it's over.

The problem is you seem to think your solutions are accurate to help others but forgetting the cons behind them. Also, you been warned enough times to stop derailing threads and insulting others users is not helping as well.
    ManiOh wrote: »
    Some day they'll hear us out. Whether it's now or when no ones here anymore. This game is lacking consolidation in one too many departments.

i know hope not super late for this ;(

Rheariel wrote: »
    I'll also follow up with a disagreement. A lot of people prefer to be in quieter worlds and I respect those who want to enjoy a quieter experience. Sure, some worlds could be allied together but you have to understand that this isn't a easy and simple request that can be put into the game with a magic wand because you have to think about the downsides that go with having to merge certain people's worlds together.

Also, let's not speculate "The game is dying" as this was a argument that was used back when Big Bang first came out.
    123455 wrote: »
    for the people that are concerned for getting maps for training and wanted a more "quiet" server, the +50 channels or w/e amount of channels is needed, should be able to accommodate for those people. and they could add options of disabling smegas like some1 else said. All the poeple who quit this game might come back and maplestory could potentially thrive once again. This BIG change to maplestory could save the game, bring back old maplers, and im sure everyone would enjoy the new change. Not everyone will agree at first but after it happens im sure they will like it. Of course there are pros and cons but the pros definitely outweigh the cons. And nexon would profit from this change.

Again, you are forgetting the Cons of having 50+ channels. More channels will not solve problems.

quiter worlds its a fail in the game never was meant to be
    maplestory says masvily multiplayer and its build for that
    respect for those that want solo play but they can get their 1 "dead"server and stay there
    why punish all other that want enjoy multiplayer events ...

also the facts are right about maplestory dying do i have to ask more about what happen to maplestory europe ?(EMS) ?
    dont know why they ignore this.... dosnt mean if servers bars are full that there are maplers.... half that its botters ....
    when they chek the game health and player base last time lol ?

( dont know why this got posted in new ) f4...

Guilds and alliances still exist for a reason, you can still interact others in popular worlds. People prefer quiet worlds because they enjoy progressing without being bothered by others which is fine and which is why I respect their decision. Saying “maple is dying” is speculation because you are providing no good reasoning behind your argument.
This discussion has been closed.