[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Second Reboot Server?

UserRedUserRed
Reactions: 1,590
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Currently Reboot is swelling with people, which is both a good and bad thing. It's a good thing because the community is alive and well but it's also bad because you can find less training spots. More than once I've found more than 10 channels for Drake farming filled, which is very annoying when trying to level up Legion or Link Skill mules. It may or may not also help alleviate the problem of botters, but it probably will not because there's probably a whole army of them.

Comments

• FlemshinFlemshin
    Reactions: 635
    edited February 2018
    I doubt reboot is that filled, personally i thought it was much quieter after the winter break. These are just the de facto maps to train at during lower levels so naturally they will be more filled. You don't have to train on these maps, I usually go to the 2nd drake map off the first, since i do not like hopping channels myself
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited February 2018
    We should probably focusing on fixing normal servers first. Also with recent nerfs, I doubt we'll see reboot grow.