[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

20 levels below and 20 levels above

SnowedSnowed
Reactions: 840
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Due to 'Hunt monsters that are hanging around nearby within your level range (20 levels below and 20 levels above) and collect Maplehood Watch Coupon Fragments to receive rewards!' My lv210 Kaiser is very weak (and squishy) as I'd quit and no longer have any of my gears and so I've been having a hard time killing things. I've been hunting at Twilight Perion (lv190 monsters) but they inflict more damage on my character and I usually end up with them killing me first.
Does anyone know any alternative maps that a lv210 character could hunt in with ease?
I've tried MP3 and Henesys Ruins but they don't drop the coupon fragments...I guess these areas aren't within my range?
Thank you in advance!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Kaisers are not typically that squishy, you might try increasing your Star Force for more HP. However if you're really having trouble, the Wonderoid Investigation-mode mobs should count, IIRC.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited February 2018
    Unless it's changed, you should be able to farm at any mobs that are at least lv. 150.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Investigation Mode counts, I can confirm that I did it on my level 210+ character.

Commerci also counts as mobs are within the level range.

I haven't tested twisted aqua road but you can try there since mobs range between 200-210 and have very low HP.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2018
    KThxBaiNao wrote: »
    Unless it's changed, you should be able to farm at any mobs that are at least lv. 150.

not anymore :/
  • SnowedSnowed
    Reactions: 840
    edited February 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Kaisers are not typically that squishy, you might try increasing your Star Force for more HP. However if you're really having trouble, the Wonderoid Investigation-mode mobs should count, IIRC.

They aren't, except I no longer have any of my gear. ^^'
    Also big thank you to everyone else who made a suggestion, I really appreciate it!
    All the places mentioned are perfect, they're great for anyone with lv200+ mules. :)
  • BaydenNBaydenN
    Reactions: 660
    edited February 2018
    As Above~ You can kill the monsters on Voyage via Commerci. The monsters there will scale to your level.