[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nyen hat hides Damien's Brands!!!!!

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
I've been running N Damien with my guild and I just couldn't see my brand number at all.
It was only later that I realized that this stupid Nyen hat I was wearing was hiding the brand number!!!!!
I'm sooo mad, but you know what. I'll forgive this time since it's 3x coupon events.
Plz fix.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »
    I've been running N Damien with my guild and I just couldn't see my brand number at all.
    It was only later that I realized that this stupid Nyen hat I was wearing was hiding the brand number!!!!!
    I'm sooo mad, but you know what. I'll forgive this time since it's 3x coupon events.
    Plz fix.

Not sure about the normal version, but if you're wearing the Vengeful one (purple) you can "turn off" the hat effect and it makes it disappear.
    (Though I don't think it's the same for the normal one because it doesn't disappear on Divine Intellect [where all equip effects are automatically turned off].)
  • PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    I can confirm it also blocks it in Hard Damien