[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Let Us Skip Blockbuster Cutscenes

UserRedUserRed
Reactions: 1,590
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Blockbuster cutscenes, especially Masteria through Time, are really, really long. In Masteria through time, I have spent probably an hour looking at cutscenes at this point. If I could skip them that would be great.

Comments

• RenniRenni
    Reactions: 3,085
    edited March 2018
    I think Nexon wants you to go through the dialogue since a lot of effort is put into each blockbuster, so I don't know if they would be thrilled with the idea of letting you skip everything with ease.

It is tedious though if you want to complete the blockbuster on multiple characters. I wanted both the really tall chair and the Dr. Jang android for Masteria Through Time, so I completed the blockbuster once and then a second time on another character just for that, and it took me 2 hours total the second time, holding the space bar down. I think if you've already completed the storyline once on a character, they should allow you to skip through them on other characters.

But yeah I get it. Masteria Through Time wasn't super great of a blockbuster to me, so I wasn't too interested in the dialogue. I loved the Winter Bard storyline in the Grand Athenaeum a lot more, and it was also a lot shorter.