[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Expired Merchant Compensation?

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I didn't claim my 7-day teddy merchant marvel code which is now expired. Where is this so-called compensation for the expired code? Am I supposed to try to enter this code to receive the compensation?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    It will be given in a future maintenance.
  • VlammetjuhVlammetjuh
    Reactions: 800
    edited March 2018
    They should have mentioned it different during last patch notes.

According to Nexon they would compensate during last patch.
    Atleast, that's how I read it.
    "We will be sending out compensation for un-redeemed Hired Merchant codes from Marvel Machine, and for unused time on the 30-day and 90-day Hired Merchant items."

They should have said something like "Soon we will be sending out".
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    They mentioned in the current maintenance notes that the marvel codes will be compensated for their full value.

So who remember what 1 day and 7 day remote shops cost? I can't remember exact amounts just roughly.

edited to include quote.

In their words:
    Compensation will be given in the form of Maple Points equivalent to the value of the item that was non-expired/non-redeemed.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2018
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    They mentioned in the current maintenance notes that the marvel codes will be compensated for their full value.

So who remember what 1 day and 7 day remote shops cost? I can't remember exact amounts just roughly.

edited to include quote.

In their words:
    Compensation will be given in the form of Maple Points equivalent to the value of the item that was non-expired/non-redeemed.

1 day iz 1,700 and 7 day iz 5,900
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Thread hijack; Will the Holiday Store Permit from christmas be compensated for? It wasn't included in today's patch.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    Thread hijack; Will the Holiday Store Permit from christmas be compensated for? It wasn't included in today's patch.

Thanks for pointing that out. I've informed Nexon.