[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory is super laggy after uptate

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited March 2018 in General Chat
After this uptate i knew i could be getting more laggy, but it's incredible worse, before the patch i could train with easy, now i can't even train normaly, i can barely walk in any map with monsters without freezing, everything seens more laggy, i know my computer is underpowered to plain MapleStory, but this is absurd, how come before a patch i could play somewhat and after it it's literally unplayable, patches shouldn't lag that much the game even more usual patches(that aren't the ones in summer or winter).

Comments

• ArcticAranArcticAran
    Reactions: 810
    I get the same thing, if I walked into Twilight Perion maps I lag super badly, but when I'm at the town of twilight perion i'm fine, and the same goes for monster park, I seem to lag anywhere with high level mobs and there's no way of fixing it from what I've seen :(