[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Don't you think it's going way too far?

AlantinoAlantino
Reactions: 990
edited March 2018 in General Chat
Hello :)

My last thread has been removed from the forum for "rants and raves" reason, (or should I say for saying too much truth in one thread).

In any case, what I wanted to say in here is that there is literally over 10 botters (spamming their mesos sale sites) in Bera ch 1 Henesys.

Every 30-90min they bring about 2-3 new characters, it's like they're unstoppable.

Now I know Nexon has changed the Black List from 26 to 100, and honestly I thought 100 would be enough, but if you go now to Bera ch 1 Henesys, and just try to stay there for only a few minutes, you'll understand that 100 slots isn't enough at all! we need at least 200 (I'd say 1,000 if possible, or 999).

Someone please do something about it and either take care of those botters or change the black list from 100 to 999/1,000.

This is truly unbearable.

I also hope that some people in here won't do their best again in order to find a "reason" to remove this thread as well, as we all know and understand, we're not in North Korea but in the USA, a democracy country where we have free speech.

Thank you and have a good day :)
  1. Should Nexon take care of botters or expand Black List?3 votes
    1. Just give up, they won't do anything about it.
       67% (2 votes)
    2. Both
       33% (1 vote)
    3. Expand Black list to 1,000 or at least 200.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, I'm definitely agree with you and I doubt they're going to take care of those botters, they also piss me off to be honest.

So I say the best chance we have is to expand the black list, that's probably the only solution to this kind of problem.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2018
    The thread was neither removed nor closed nor sunk, it was just moved to a different subsection of the forum:
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/18988/hey-this-is-going-way-too-far-enough-already#latest

It was moved because, among other things:
    • The excessive caps in the title
    • The eleven exclamation marks
    • The poll containing only troll options complaining about how nothing would ever be done (I removed this)
    • The excessive caps with an additional 2-4 exclamation marks per sentence

Bear in mind, I didn't move it, I can just clearly see why it was moved.

To continue:
    1. Moving a thread is not "censorship". Your thread is fine. Use it.
    2. "Free speech"
    3. Again, your thread is open, you can continue your discussion in the open thread.

I also immediately noticed the influx of bots in-game and exactly how bad it's getting. I forwarded the issue immediately after I saw it because it's seriously becoming excessive. And I play in GRAZED.

Close reason: Duplicate threads. Do not spam threads, use the threads you have open. Your thread did not break any rules, it was just moved.
    YinYangX
This discussion has been closed.