[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can we please get some changes to kritias....

DameonDameon
Reactions: 920
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Its honestly ridiculous how difficult the gloves are to obtain compared to the other tyrants in the set, especially for anyone who lives in EST, since it only runs only runs after midnight and when most people have classes. It honestly makes it so that the main deciding factor for how hard it is to get the glove is what time zone you live in.

My suggestions-
1- Include hekaton into the game, the boss is a very good alternative to invasions and would be a huge help to people farming the gloves, no idea why he was never brought into GMS.
2- Make invasions run for 24 hours, but add an entry limit of 7*
3- Increase the amount of rewards from each invasion
4- In reboot if an invasion happens during peak time, it is extremely difficult to get an antimagic stone because the invasion ends so fast, and in underpopulated servers, the invasion is very difficult to clear, would really be nice if the invasion scaled with the amount of people who entered*
*- means that this point is something I think should be implemented just for QOL reasons

Thoughts and ideas? Would be nice if something was finally done about this.
TotallyBroken

Comments

• TotallyBrokenTotallyBroken
    Reactions: 720
    edited March 2018
    I think we don't have hekaton because it's super laggy or glitchy on gms's potato servers or something. Apparently it's pretty bad even in other regions, people call it Lag-a-Ton for a reason I guess. Maybe some of the recent lag fixes or updates to it from KMS would make it viable for us by now? Could they at least test it out and see?

Having the invasions only run at times when people are likely to be in class/working is also pretty bogus, all because they had to change the server time to UTC and couldn't be bothered to update the in-game times appropriately (RIP also calling Orchid 30 days in a row in Friendstory, especially with weekly maintenances).

Maybe they could just lower the prices of the items in the kritias shop to reflect the fact we're missing hekaton as a coin source and that our invasion schedule is ruined.

At least in a few months we get the Ark update and the number of daily quests to get a single coin will lower from 5 to 3. Maybe I'll actually bother doing them then...probably not.

Oh well, until the devs care to do us any favors, at least we gamble our lives away on the next Marvel Machine to (maybe) get some gloves!
  • DameonDameon
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Unless your in reboot that is, then your completely screwed...
  • ThatOneKannaThatOneKanna
    Reactions: 220
    edited March 2018
    Doubt they'd add it, having tyrant gloves be more or less restricted to Marvel means more money for Nexon.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    it's apparently just as awful in kms. Difference is kms doesn't care about tyrants because they have a non-terrible gear system (starforce to 25 and flames also known as additional options).