[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Best way to farm Evangelion Coins? Any suggestion?

YamiTetsuyaYamiTetsuya
Reactions: 1,210
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I've lost several days of the event because of the game not working properly but now even thought I can play now I don't see any good quest that can give me enough Evangelion coins. Maybe I chose the wrong character (my lvl 88 Mechanic) cuz I can only kill the 4th and 6th Angel and charge the battery, get those pieces of metal for the Evangelion and... that's pretty much it. I can't help Shinji because they don't let me climb the tower unless I'm lvl 106 and I can't help Rei because she wants me to kill Zakum and I obviously can't do that. And Monster Park is nightmare. So... any good idea? I totally want that chair or the android. Maybe they come in the random Eva boxes?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    The quests you can't do only give 1 coin each anyway.
    The only way to farm a significant number of coins is by hunting 4th Angels.
  • azzacuraazzacura
    Reactions: 765
    edited March 2018
    What server are you on? I'm playing on Europe, Luna, you can add me for Zakum runs: MercFourHire.

Best way to earn coins is wait in Henesys and other towns where the 4th angel spawns, kill it, collect the coins, and repeat the process in every channel. You can find when and where it spawns in the event nodes.
  • YamiTetsuyaYamiTetsuya
    edited March 2018
    Well, I play american MS and I'm on Scania. Uh? Where you said I can look for the Angel's location? The proffessor always say they don't know where it'll appear. He just knows he appears in towns. I've killed it a few times. Yeah, I thought he would be the best option. How long until it respawns?
  • azzacuraazzacura
    Reactions: 765
    edited March 2018
    You can see it in the event list in the nexon launcher.

It appears in henesys, orbis, el nath, leafre, magatia every 2 hours from 12 am to 11:59 pm utc
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    It appears (in Henesys, Leafre, Orbis, Magatia, El Nath, and Edelstein) 2 hours after it was last killed.

So if you manage to find one and kill it, make a note of what town, channel, and time it was, and come back exactly 2 hours later to kill it again.
    To initially find them, you need to keep cc'ing in those towns, and get lucky.
  • YamiTetsuyaYamiTetsuya
    edited March 2018
    I know that. I've been killing it at the Mech town (forgot name... Edelstein... something), at Henesys and now at Orbis. I thought they would tell me where the angel is at that exact moment. I think I could get enough coins with him except I always end playing late at night so I barely stay 30min-1hour or something then I go sleep.

I had conection problems yesterday I couldn't stay logged in for the 30min you need to charge the battery. The game would kick me out and found hackers at the pixies. Every time I entered a map I would find traces of Kanna being there and then no more. Until I found a map where she stayed but would move too fast and couldn't click to report then dissapeared again.