[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands - Adler's Key Doesn't Work

MarMar
Reactions: 100
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
I got all the keys at Afterlands and have every lock unlocked except for the top one. Adler's White Key remains in my inventory, but when I click on that top white lock it tells me "It looks like you don't have the key for that particular lock."

Please help! :)

Moderator note: please follow the Bug Reporting Guidelines when posting in this section.
Link: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6845/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines#latest

Comments

• BambibabyBambibaby
    I got the same problem. I switch between night and day several times. After each switch, I went back to the door and started spam clicking...which magically worked.
  • Orionium3Orionium3
    edited August 2019
    Had the same issue, Just standed at the door few minutes AFK and it worked somehow.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited June 2020
    Sorry to necro this old post, but did anyone figure out how to fix this? I'm having the same trouble, after spending TWO HOURS on this quest line.

Seriously, why are these old bugs never fixed??
  • wood4576wood4576
    Reactions: 220
    edited June 2020
    I got every key without any problem.
  • BlasterMasterBlasterMaster
    Reactions: 1,395
    edited June 2020
    I think I solved the problem.

If anyone else has it, try clicking on the TOP part of the lock. That might help.
  • yyiiddaannyyiiddaann
    edited August 2020
    I have the same issue. I just left afterlands and went back in. I worked for me.