[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chu chu island maps

YodaYoda
Reactions: 1,045
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:

Brief bug summary:
When teleporting to certain Chu Chu Maps the game crashes and the message "maplestory stopped working" appears, so the character gets stuck

More details/to reproduce
This is the second time that my character gets stuck when teleporting (hyper teleport rock) to a chuchu island map. The first time it happened I tried to teleport to "below the falls", the second time I tried teleporting to "chuchu village entrance". After every login attempt, I just get the same error. However, all my other characters login works just fine.

Character name:
AieleaDrako

Character level:

Character job:
Fire/Poison Mage

World name:
Bera

Date and time of the incident:
28/03/2018 - 6:30 AM PST (the second time it happened)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2018
    I was able to teleport into Below the Falls and Chu Chu Village Entrance just fine. It may be something specific to the characters causing the issue, however I would be unable to tell you what it is specifically.

You should contact support by filing a ticket and, when they're available, speaking with Live Chat to help unstick your character.
    Live Chat hours are 10AM - 5PM Pacific time Monday through Friday, and 1PM - 5PM Pacific time on weekends.
    Yoda
  • YodaYoda
    edited April 2018
    I`ve gotten stuck for the third time right now....apparently I`m unable to go to those maps. This time I tried walking there.

Support has been wonderful, but it keeps happening -_-
  • YodaYoda
    edited April 2018
    They recommended to repair nexon launcher and I did but I'm too scared to get stuck again...hehehe