[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Doing bossing w/o carry on reboot (pipedream?)

ShneeShnee
Reactions: 500
edited April 2018 in General Chat
Hello all. I finally hit 200 on my Aran and was wondering if anyone around that level would like to do all the bosses we can and progress without the use of a carry. I have full pensilar gear and some normal boss drop items. Idk how this will work 100% cause i'm still new to game, but if its doable or if anyone wants to try hit me up! ign Arashnee
Also if this is a pipedream/ not doable plz let me know cause i dont see the game being too fun just getting carried

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2018
    it's possible, just think of the first batch of players that had to go through it.

And there's some KMS players that are able to do it with just pensalir. You'd realy just need your 5th job "skills" high enough for damage output.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I am doing a Reboot Solo-Progression journey as well. I can tell you, it is entirely possible to get to end game without being carried but it will take a lot of time. Having maxed nodes is definitely a improvement and highly good enough to solo CRA on your own before you even have CRA gear. You can also work on legion/link skills to boost your damage up even more.
    Shnee
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2018
    Most importantly, learn the mechanics of the bosses
    Shnee
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited April 2018
    Had a guildmate the other day finally solo 3 door CRA in pensalir, so it is possible but you are going to need to put in a lot of work.
    Shnee
  • Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited April 2018
    I'll add you!

Solo rebooting is hard work but it can definitely be done >:3
    ShneeEbonKodiak