[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bera more dead than Windia now?

XiangTuXiangTu
Reactions: 1,225
edited April 2018 in General Chat
just checked the servers and Bera is literally less populated than Windia now??? How the hell did this happen when almost every1 left every other server for bera? They're also on the same level as grazed, and khroa ??So did the bulk of players quit ? Pretty crazy to see bera ch1 empty.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    It's not.

There seems to be a bug with the population indicators on Bera's channel select screen, but I'm told by people who play Bera that the population is unchanged. Their buddies, guilds, hangout spots, etc, all have the usual number of people on.
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited April 2018
    ^ Can confirm that, all my guildmates and friends are still playing, Many people at VJ, Henesys, Planet Vita, but still see the channels "empty"
  • XiangTuXiangTu
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited April 2018
    oh ok I was thinking that might be the case, they must be mistakenly being included with the GRAZED alliance, because their populations are identical.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited April 2018
    well i know it can't be confirm there have been reports from non community members people have been ban, and those who are saying they have people on are all the social media people the non social media people have different stats.