[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning Event Bugged

WildschwingsWildschwings
Reactions: 400
edited April 2018 in Bug Reporting
I just got my buddy to start playing maple story and he created a burning character but cannot get the burning event items such as the cryptic chest nor any of the other items however he does get and extra two levels each time he levels up. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?
  1. Having this bug?1 vote
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       100% (1 vote)

Comments

• SurinaSurina
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2018
    he needs to accept quest from star icon that's called (13th anniversay 2+1 lvl up challenege) from Admin
  • WildschwingsWildschwings
    edited April 2018
    Surina wrote: »
    he needs to accept quest from star icon that's called (13th anniversay 2+1 lvl up challenege) from Admin

he did but she only talks to him he doesn't get anything from it the chat just ends without him getting the rewards.
  • SurinaSurina
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2018
    if the character is under lvl 30 -i suggest he deletes that and re-create the char (so you dont wait for 24hours)
  • WildschwingsWildschwings
    edited April 2018
    alright ill have him try that thanks!