[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Arcane power ranking and prices

SharionStarSharionStar
Reactions: 910
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So like, doing dailies to get arcane power is a bit repetitive and boring, even though there is the v care update with simplified dailies, IT would be nice to see nexon have a rank for those players with the highest arcane power and also give them prices for such effort.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2018
    I don't feel it is right to give prizes for those who have the highest Arcane force as it will be benefiting those who have a high arcane force rather than activity spent doing dailies. When players eventually hit the Arcane Force cap, they will be reaping in rewards by doing nothing while those who don't have max arcane force might not even make it onto the ranks. It would be worse than the NX MVP system as you be eventually getting things for doing nothing.

I think it would be better it worked as an attendance system like the ones we kill 300 mobs, but redesigned for Arcane River dailies. Consecutive days of completions should also give rewards.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2018
    i think the prize in having high arcane force is being able to beat the bosses easier than those that dont, dont think any more prizes should be given for it, nor do I think a ranking for having high arcane force is needed.

if you want to add pointless rankings for some kind of bonus at least add them to a real activity, like just add a ranking to the chu chu PQ and Spirit savior.