[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Galaxy clothes & Stardust obtaining question

YoongiYoongi
Reactions: 1,735
edited May 2018 in General Chat
Do the helmet and suit have a time limit? I know the gun has a 30 day limit, but do the clothes as well?
Trying to decide if it's worth 500 for it or not, or if I should just buy something that won't expire.

Edit: Nevermind, I realized the items are permanent, it's the stats that aren't. Sorry!

Comments

• YoongiYoongi
    edited May 2018
    Also, how do you get the skills to collect stardust while attacking monsters? I cannot find it anywhere
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Yoongi wrote: »
    Also, how do you get the skills to collect stardust while attacking monsters? I cannot find it anywhere

The skills are given from the Petite Planet quest. Accept the quest on one of your characters and you should get the new Stardust skill.
  • YoongiYoongi
    edited May 2018
    Neospector wrote: »

The skills are given from the Petite Planet quest. Accept the quest on one of your characters and you should get the new Stardust skill.

Do you only get it on one character? I managed to get it on one of mine, but I haven't seen it on any others
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Do you only get it on one character? I managed to get it on one of mine, but I haven't seen it on any others

You can get them on multiple characters; both my main and my NW have the skills.

The second character needs to accept both the main Star Squad 13 quest and the Petite Planet quest as well
  • YoongiYoongi
    edited May 2018

You can get them on multiple characters; both my main and my NW have the skills.

The second character needs to accept both the main Star Squad 13 quest and the Petite Planet quest as well

I accepted the star squad 13 quest but the petite planet quest is nowhere to be found, it's not on either the star or lightbulb quest lists.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018

I accepted the star squad 13 quest but the petite planet quest is nowhere to be found, it's not on either the star or lightbulb quest lists.

The other characters in the same world get it automatically.
    Do you have the stardust bar?
    When you kill monsters do you get stardust?
  • YoongiYoongi
    edited May 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

The other characters in the same world get it automatically.
    Do you have the stardust bar?
    When you kill monsters do you get stardust?

I have the stardust bar, yes. I maxed out my bar today by sitting in Vita for a while, but even before that, it didn't seem like I was collecting any when I was battling
  • YoongiYoongi
    edited May 2018
    I've figured it all out, you have to actually GO to the petite planet on other accounts.