[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning Field missing in some area's of Zipangu

DhrGRDhrGR
Reactions: 1,410
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay mechanic, Burning field

Brief bug summary: Burning Fields that are supposed to be in maps with monsters higher then level 100 are missing in Mushroom Shrine and Ninja Castle

More details: As of the showa revamp update, burning fields have been missing in Mushroom Shrine and Ninja Castle regions of Zipangu. There is still burning fields in Showa and Momijigaoka regions of Zipangu

iAeN9ws.png

In the first image above you can see there is no burning field while all the mobs are way above level 100 in the first map of Ninja Castle, and this goes for every single map in ninja castle. I remember when I was doing the boss in this area (False Daimyo) daily, that even the boss room itself had a burning field in the past, however all of this has been broken and do not appear ever since the revamped showa patch.

bgMkGmG.png

For the second image, I choose to do the map right next to the showa portal, all the mobs are 162+ and there is no burning field. For all of maps in Mushroom shrine with just 100+ mobs, there is no burning field. There is one map (Cherry Blossom Forest 2) that has level 12 and 161 mixed and I'm not sure if this map is supposed to have burning field, but more on this at the bottom on how burning fields are supposed to work.

2EM6E9o.png

If I go through the portal, to the showa portion of zipangu, we get to a very mixed mob map, but all of the monsters are level 166+ and there is a burning field. All of the maps in Showa have burning fields

FOP1XjD.png

Also, if you go to the princess no pre-quest area (and also a portion of the hayato / kanna story line) there will be some level 100+ mobs in Momijigaoka, all those maps have a burning fields.

Now for some backstory on how I know burning fields are supposed to be in maps with level 100+ mobs~
First of all, I am not sure how burning fields behaves with multiple monsters where one is way over 100 and one is way under 100, as the only other map in this game that has something like this is a map with a level 95 and a level 100 mob and this map does not have burning field.

4PAZwqw.png

However I am very sure that any map with just monsters above 100 are supposed to have burning field with proof that this is the case in the following image:

tldstGH.png

These monsters are level 101, and this is a burning field, considering the above example of the mixed 95 and 100 map and other 99 maps in that area do not have burning field, I can take a save conclusion that at the very least, every map with mobs above 100 is supposed to have a burning field.

Comments

• NeoTokyoPloxNeoTokyoPlox
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2018
    elite mobs appear in world tours since ark update, but why don't we have burning fields in ninja castle?
  • DhrGRDhrGR
    Reactions: 1,410
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Providing Extra information proving that this should be fixed in the image below:

2i9i7wC.png

It says right here that every map with monsters above level 100 should have burning fields

Still not fixed as of today