[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pink Bean exp potion until July 3rd usable on Ark?

Chronic_ShockChronic_Shock
Reactions: 570
edited May 2018 in General Chat
Hey all, so with the pink bean event going on and giving out an exp potion, my friend asked me if he could use it on Ark since they come out on June 27th. I initially thought no, but reading through the patch again I had second thoughts.

"Although Pink Bean characters will only be playable until June 19 at 11:59 PM (UTC), the account reward earned through Pink Bean may be redeemed until July 3 at 11:59 PM (UTC)."

Additionally, the potion itself says : "Pink Bean EXP Potion: Untradeable, 7-day duration. Can be used on any character. Grants just enough EXP to go from Lv. 1 to Lv. 120."

It has no restriction on Ark, and there is overlap on the redemption days and the Ark release.

Is there any way we could get some kind of official comment on whether or not you can save this potion for Ark? Currently with the information available, it seems like we'd be able to, but I can also definitely see Nexon adding an addendum saying you can't use the potion on Ark period.

Comments

• KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited May 2018
    Give it time they will ninja a bock clock somewhere along the line...