[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Recharging Balanced Furies

LyedenLyeden
Reactions: 1,510
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello! It would be great to let us recharge Balanced Fury stars in every shops. It's pretty annoying that we can't just simply recharge it in any shops, for example it would be great to do it in the android shop, so I don't have to get back to root abyss or NLC..
https://imgur.com/oVtOCfq
  1. Let us recharge Balanced Furies in any shops?8 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (8 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• LyedenLyeden
    edited June 2018
    !
  • LyedenLyeden
    edited June 2018
    Bump.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    why bump a thread made yesterday
  • LyedenLyeden
    edited June 2018

So they may notice it ._. posts are gone in a day from the first page
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Lyeden wrote: »

So they may notice it ._. posts are gone in a day from the first page

Imagine how fun the forums would be if everyone bumped their threads every few hours...
  • LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    It would also be nice to point out that a button to recharge ALL stars / bullets in one click would be extremely helpful. Having to click 20+ times isn't too big of a hassle, but it would be such an incredible QoL change.
    DarkPassengerLyeden
    edited July 2018
    Considering it's just a month old, instead of necroposting/bumping older threads, I'll see if this request has gained any traction. I've been debating whether to stay D or go back to NL since my android has a shop, but stars cannot be recharged in the android shop.

So it turns out, Crystal Ilbis can be recharged in android shops, only non throwing star named stars cannot be recharged in the shop
    Lyeden
  • LyedenLyeden
    edited July 2018
    Considering it's just a month old, instead of necroposting/bumping older threads, I'll see if this request has gained any traction. I've been debating whether to stay D or go back to NL since my android has a shop, but stars cannot be recharged in the android shop.

So it turns out, Crystal Ilbis can be recharged in android shops, only non throwing star named stars cannot be recharged in the shop

Wait what, you can recharge crystal ilbis at android shops? i didnt even know that... I may sell my furies then, since I don't think anybody cares about recharging furies. :|
    edited July 2018
    yeah, that's also what I was contemplating as well, sell my balanced furies and buy crystal ilbis, only thing is they sell for under 1bil now (BF) and crystal ilbis sit around 500m

Marginal profit but overall worth it cause you can use the android shop to recharge them so that's worth something
    Lyeden