[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dragon Rider PQ [FIX]

MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
Reactions: 2,075
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Rants and Raves
Okay so i've been playing maplestory for about 8years or so. Yeah no life. Anyway i've done dragon rider PQ ONCE my entire time playing.
Now that world transfer's, people quitting, nobody logging in or just to busy for quest's now. Have no time to do a 10-30min quest line and spend 50mill for a soaring skill.
So that leave's my stuck with about 35+ character's who actually need the Dragon Rider Card for codex so i can obtain 30% IED. Now i've tried asking friend's, Guild mate's, so on and so fourth. Even random's don't know what Dragon Rider PQ is & is not willing to spend 50mil on something they don't know can benefit them.
I would appreciate it, if you can make Dragon Rider PQ a SOLO! Now people have enough range, mobility, & so much more to complete this quest on they're own. TBH seen a YouTube video where if everyone come's, Has the soaring skill, can Enter the PQ with leader. Then both of them can just leave PQ and the leader can finish on their own.
Now i know people are probably going to comment saying, OH just ask some people on forums. NOBODY play's in Scania anymore. Nobody has the time to help. Maplestory has been a solo game since like 2013 or 2014. So nexon if you read this, which i hope you do. Please make DPQ a Solo PQ.
That's all i ask and nothing more.
Note. If you don't make Dragon Rider PQ a Solo PQ Can you PLEASE just make it so you can buy the card from Matada or even do a Quest for it? Like pick up 50 drops of each mob in Leafre? I don't know TBH.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2018
    Your mistake is telling them they need to pay 50 mil for the quest. They're doing the wrong quest if they need to pay 50m. For a new player that don't know how to make money, that is an alot of money for something they don't know about (they won't know the importance of ignore defense until they experience a high defense boss).

Now if you were to tell them it a free damage boost in long run for just 10-20 minute of their time and helping them get the pre-quest done and how to complete the leafre monster book set (they most likely don't know about monster book set effect either), they would be more willing to do drpq.