[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Erda Hat Bugs and Erda Weapon Effects

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
Erda Set Seems bugged but the Erda Hat is somewhat the most Bugged

when you climb on a rope it doesn't show the back of it, only the front of the erda hat without ur face in it
unknown.png

Erda Hat doesn't show up when you talk to a NPC, go to your salon, Smega, Trying out the royal Hair and Eyes in the cash shop.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Also

Most Cash Weapon should have the option to Remove the Effect of the weapon animation when jumping or attacking, but the Erda Weapon doesn't give you the option to turn the effect on and off, and i felt like that was a bug also

unknown.png

(i do know a different person made a post about this, but i'm making this post for the pictures and others way the erda hat is bugged)

RenniBDO

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2018
    Can we fix the Christmas bunny hat too? I made a bug report for it after it first came out here.

The hat has an issue with it appearing behind the characters head rather than being put at the front like the majority of hats.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited June 2018
    Thanks, its been forwarded.
    Peep wrote: »
    Can we fix the Christmas bunny hat too? I made a bug report for it after it first came out here.

The hat has an issue with it appearing behind the characters head rather than being put at the front like the majority of hats.

Can you give me a link to that in pm?
    Renni
  • GladGlad
    Reactions: 210
    edited June 2018
    Bug type: Cash item, functionality

Description: Since the new release of the cash item Erda Set in cash shop the hat has some issues like it'll mess up our character's hairstyle while sitting in specific chairs also when displayed in the hair salon area.
    unknown.png

Renni