[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

YouTube Series - Gauging User Interest Level

DJmotifDJmotif
Reactions: 510
edited June 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hi Maplers,

I don't consider myself an Expert and have played MapleStory on and off since ~2008 (I've never capped any Characters). I've been on a several year hiatus due to life and corporate work as a Millennial Adult. Though for some reason my interest in trying out MapleStory has sparked again. At the same time I was thinking of making a Let's Play type of YouTube series for MapleStory. I'm curious to test out a pilot video to find out. It's sad to see not many people are viewing GMS at all (e.g. YouTube or Twitch) and even KMS has some low view counts.

I suppose the difference would be that I would be playing from literal scratch unlike a lot of people I see on YouTube who still hook their new character up with tons of items/mesos, pay to win, use Burning, or level boost with friends. Obviously I can only do my best to prove that I'm not one of those.

Anyway, let me know your thoughts.

Respectfully,

MrFortyBelow
Thoner
  1. Interested?2 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (1 vote)
    2. No
       50% (1 vote)