[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

compensations are to silly?

MusicologyMusicology
Reactions: 200
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
dear nexon..

isnt there any 1 here who thinks 1 blue bebe box as a compensation is kind off silly?
the game is down 3 days.. so they should atleast compensate the missed coin / symbols(all possible daily's)

Comments

• RasklerRaskler
    Reactions: 420
    edited June 2018
    Yep coins and symbols are what is totally lost here. Unfortunately a compensation x2 drop card won't be much use to regaining these.
  • GummiBareGummiBare
    Reactions: 610
    edited July 2018
    Here's what they think of as compensation for nebulites (USUALLY ONLY GAINABLE BY LVL 100s+)/ what they did to me.

Removed all of my nebulite gear. Replaced it with a reb flame and 3 red potions. Yeah, as if red potions will heal even 1% of 200k hp
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    GummiBare wrote: »
    Here's what they think of as compensation for nebulites (USUALLY ONLY GAINABLE BY LVL 100s+)/ what they did to me.

Removed all of my nebulite gear. Replaced it with a reb flame and 3 red potions. Yeah, as if red potions will heal even 1% of 200k hp

Nebulites on your gear should have been replaced with bonus stats on the item itself, corresponding to similar stats. Your gear wasn't removed, and most players reported increased ranges.
    Flame items were provided for any nebulites currently in your inventory.
    The conversion details are listed here.

That having been said, this thread was bumped from June 22nd. Additional compensation (including, for Luna players, symbol selectors, 400 Ark coins, and an additional 2x EXP/Drop event) has already been provided for the topic OP is talking about.
    Please do not bump and derail threads.
  • GummiBareGummiBare
    Reactions: 610
    edited July 2018
    Neospector wrote: »

Nebulites on your gear should have been replaced with bonus stats on the item itself, corresponding to similar stats. Your gear wasn't removed, and most players reported increased ranges.
    Flame items were provided for any nebulites currently in your inventory.
    The conversion details are listed here.

That having been said, this thread was bumped from June 22nd. Additional compensation (including, for Luna players, symbol selectors, 400 Ark coins, and an additional 2x EXP/Drop event) has already been provided for the topic OP is talking about.
    Please do not bump and derail threads.

No. I lost ALL my nebulite gear. My gear wasn't there. It was gone.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    No. I lost ALL my nebulite gear. My gear wasn't there. It was gone.

Then you should contact support and file a ticket, if you haven't already.
    However I have not heard of any other user, myself included, who has experienced this issue.