[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

am i banned or suspended?

yougurtyougurt
Reactions: 400
edited September 2016 in General Chat
whenever I try to play, it just says that I have been disconnected from the login server and says to try again later. I haven't done anything wrong, so I don't really understand why this keeps showing up. can someone tell me what this is? its been going on for about a couple days.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    What OS? 8, 8.1 or 10? Try this.
  • yougurtyougurt
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

What OS? 8, 8.1 or 10? Try this.
    I'm pretty sure I have 10 but I'm not really that familiar with computers and ive already tried to restart my computer but ill try the thing you showed me! thanks!

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Yeah, if you're on 10, a normal restart won't clear out what causes issues with the game.
  • yougurtyougurt
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

Yeah, if you're on 10, a normal restart won't clear out what causes issues with the game.
    I've tried the shutting down thing you showed me but it still shows up. thank you for helping though! ill just wait this problem out.

• KumquatJamKumquatJam
    Reactions: 520
    edited September 2016
    How are you logging in?

Nexon Launcher?
    Game Launcher?

If Nexon Launcher, try using the Game Launcher in your MapleStory folder.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    also make sure maplestory's allowed through your firewall/virus protection, they can cause maplestory to act a little.... funky to say the least.