[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kaiser color change back to regular color problem.

MalvonMalvon
Reactions: 1,340
edited June 2018 in General Chat
I had farmed up a few Kaiser Color change coupons on sunday and had went thru a few colors and ended up with a navy blue color, which was pretty decent I thought so i'd stay with that. I headed to Korean folk town to level and used final form transform skill and ended right back with the default red color. Anyone else experiencing a revert back to standard red color after switching a few areas when using final form skill?

Slight Update 6-26-18: I had a did a complete windows 10 shut down aka "holding down shift key when shutting down windows", then rebooted the game ended up the standard red color again when using final form again, So I switched areas and tried again this time I ended up with teal instead of navy, but I figure that was due to trying to get back the previous color with coupons night before but the coupons at the time stayed the same red color after using them.

So in the end I figure it was progress in the right direction, a thing I did notice though It does seem to bring you back to standard color though for a few seconds if you use final form again after leaving something like bingo, but returns to the color you had after a few attacks. I'm still not sure why it did the original problem in the first place though, but doing the complete shut down did seem to help and I'm hoping it returns the color you had as well.

Comments

• minahominaho
    Reactions: 200
    I'm also having this issue. Did anyone find a solution?
  • KindTwoKindTwo
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2018
    its a bug we have to wait for nexon to fix it lol