[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot progress in Ark storyline

EvaEva
Reactions: 500
edited June 2018 in Archive
I had completed the Swamp Region quest on Ark but never received the medal so I can't continue on the storyline.

I tried forfeiting the original quest (that tells me to do the swamp region quest) as well as doing further quests (Nella's lvl45 quest) but nothing seems to work

Help?

Comments

• sawi032sawi032
    Reactions: 1,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Eva wrote: »
    I had completed the Swamp Region quest on Ark but never received the medal so I can't continue on the storyline.

I tried forfeiting the original quest (that tells me to do the swamp region quest) as well as doing further quests (Nella's lvl45 quest) but nothing seems to work

Help?

well that was a confusing q for me but you need to do all JM q's not just the swamp based ones and Nella's request q's for lvl 43 and 45 hope this will help ya.
  • JoordyDreamingJoordyDreaming
    Reactions: 100
    So i am having the same issue... I did all the quests except for that coin jump quest... It jsut wont appeare..
  • ThePeanutPrinceThePeanutPrince
    Reactions: 100
    So i am having the same issue... I did all the quests except for that coin jump quest... It jsut wont appeare..

I don't know if you have figured it out yet, but for anyone else who finds this post - Go to Riena (you can travel there from Lith Harbor) and talk to Lilin. You should now get a quest from yourself that continues the Ark story line.