[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] Buyable Frenzy Totem with Meso.

ZeifsZeifs
Reactions: 675
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I've been wondering if it's maybe possible to introduce Frenzy Totem as buyable on reboot or introduce Kishin as a node skill.
The people are already making two accounts to play a Kishin mule and their main. Which is like twice the population and stress for a server for just one skill.

The game is just more fun if you can kill constantly without interruption.
DFDFDTzumeraBBQTimePepexu

Comments

• ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited July 2018
    Frenzy totem in reboot is never going to happen. Kishin node will be half as good so most people will still continue with their mule. These 2 suggestions have already been discussed in this forum btw.
    yonut32
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited July 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Frenzy totem in reboot is never going to happen.
    And why is that? It can't possibly be as unhealthy as the current situation where people have to play with two computers to get anywhere.
    And why does a Kishin node have to be half as good? Says who?

• SnizzeSnizze
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited July 2018
    Literally every decent skill node ever designed.
  • yonut32yonut32
    Reactions: 640
    edited July 2018
    [Reboot] Tbh i get tired to see EVERYONE using 2 computers to progress faster in this "F2P" server.

1. This is unfair and kinda p2w factor.. (why p2w u could ask...hmmm because not everyone can afford to having access at 2 computers in same time)
    2. Stress to server is twice for just one skill and how someone said before me, it's completly unhealthy to server over time.
    3. Why some players from reboot got this "p2w" advantage if everyone from reboot should be EQUALITY?

The only fix for that issue should be either a kish node either frenzy (with mesos) in cash shop/in game.

Progress through this server shoudn't be faster by having access to multiple computers in same time.
    TzumeraPepexu
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    edited July 2018
    Snizze wrote: »

If only Nexon had any control over the content they add to the game... I'm sure if they added a Kishin node that's 75% as good at the original one the game would break and your PC would explode.
    Tzumera
  • SnizzeSnizze
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited July 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »
    Snizze wrote: »

If only Nexon had any control over the content they add to the game... I'm sure if they added a Kishin node that's 75% as good at the original one the game would break and your PC would explode.
    Not looking to start an argument at all.
    Nor did I say if I'm for or against the idea. Just stating that following the trend of all decent skills, you'll find they're at most as 66% of the original skill's strength.

I do agree there should be a way to increase mob spawn by yourself without needing to play Kanna or have a second PC running. But Frenzy Totem will not be the answer Reboot will get, if they even decide to improve availability of spawn increase. A Decent Kishin node is an excellent idea as long as it remains a decent skill.
  • ZeifsZeifs
    Reactions: 675
    edited July 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »
    Frenzy totem in reboot is never going to happen. Kishin node will be half as good so most people will still continue with their mule. These 2 suggestions have already been discussed in this forum btw.

Half strength Kishin node would still be godly. Honestly it wouldn't even need to increase mob count just reduce respawn rate and it would be a must have, I could see people become lazy with their second computers and just use a two thirds strength Kishin node at level 25. In the end the people with Kanna mules wouldn't have lost their time they spent on the second account and those that don't have access to a second computer would have more fun.

Honestly I haven't seen anyone discuss this topic, just a no it's never going to happen. That's not really an argument, just a negation.

My theory on why there is no Frenzy totem in reboot is that it would destroy normal servers. That's how much fun a frenzied map is. I know that our current Frenzy is the result of nerfing OG Kishin and by reintroducing it as a p2w item. It is the biggest incentive to gamble on Marvel and what not. Honestly I don't see Frenzy coming to reboot either because of this, but that's what a request board is for and maybe they'll change their minds someday.
  • EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited July 2018
    this is ultra busted, definitely no.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    edited July 2018
    Enokumo wrote: »
    this is ultra busted, definitely no.
    The current situation is already "ultra busted".
  • CJSmasherCJSmasher
    Reactions: 220
    edited January 2019
    [Reboot] Tbh i get tired to see EVERYONE using 2 computers to progress faster in this "F2P" server.

I might do that, I just got over $2000 and might use that to replace my old computer, I could use the old computer for my Google account Kishin in Reboot. Trying to get my Cannoneer mule to Level 200 for the third rank link skill was torture, even with Tera Burn. :(

But if you are tired of using 2 computers, playing Wizard101 will be better for you. I managed to make two sub-accounts and I can open the game up twice with my two accounts. It's not action-based RPG so it's easier to get my high level wizard mule to carry my low-level wizard mule through some of the boring quests. I can see why people would do that with Maplestory.