[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

A new way to item anvil

JushiroNetJushiroNet
Reactions: 6,160
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Suggestion to create a set of "blank" cash shop equips that can have normal items anvilled onto them. This could use a new anvil or the existing one if possible.

Why do this? We currently can't use an overall anvil if our real gear is a top/bot. A cash overall with an anvilled appearance would solve this.

Another reason why is that your main item may be ungendered which keeps you from anvilling a male hat for example even though your character is male.

It could also be used to switch between anvilled items without needing to reanvil constantly (if you buy multiple of the cash item).
scraper78ArgentWhorific

Comments

• scraper78scraper78
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2018
    YES YES YES!! I've been thinking this forever I hope Nexon will consider it
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2018
    The conversion of normal equips to CS equips has been requested before and I do like the idea. Not sure how I feel about having to buy both an anvil and a blank but honestly Nexon would probably make it cost the same if it were a single item. One thing I would like to add is that the crafted CS equip should be at least transferable to the CS inventory so they don't take up our very limited inventory space. Preferably, this would allow players to trade the equip to their other characters or maybe even to other players.