[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Well this was weird...

YoongiYoongi
Reactions: 1,735
edited July 2018 in General Chat
So I warped to six path crossway to get to sleepwood, using the teleport crane through Mushroom Shrine (as you do when you're too poor for tele rocks) and I was shocked to find...most of the background gone. On two different maps...

Then I went into Sleepywood, which was fine. I clicked on B to go to Ardent to catch an mvp...and the window was entirely blank and transparent aside from the green 'level' bars on the top right-hand side. Weird. I didn't get that detail on video, but I recorded the rest. You can see the oddness here:

And naturally...by the time I rushed to Henesys to use the portal to Ardent to get the mvp (since obviously I couldn't use the professions shortcut due to the glitching), I got kicked off the game. Thanks nexon! *thumbs up*
YinYangX

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    That's a graphic memory leak. Happens sometimes, especially if you spend time somewhere with a lot of people with fancy chairs/mounts/effects (like the AFK-for-coins spot in ch 1).
    The crash at the end is inevitable, so it's better to restart your client when you notice it happening, rather than wait to crash at a less convenient time.