[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EU: Seperate Names for Luna and Reboot

FoxGoddessFoxGoddess
Reactions: 410
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Since you can't transfer any character from reboot to Luna then make it able for us to create same names from Luna in reboot. It makes so sense to not be able to use the Names I have on Luna on Reboot, cause it does say in the recent update v.197 ''Characters cannot be moved into or out of Reboot world using the World Leap system.'' Me and someone else was preparing to get first hand name picked by being the first ones to update game and go straight into reboot. We have been having sleeping schedules to make sure we were awake at specific times that we would guess to see an update to make sure we were fast enough to create the names we thought about. So feel like we wasted alot of energy and sleep to be greeted by not being able to create new names or even the same names we have in Luna server. So short summary. Let us be able to create names that is already taken in Luna.
FoxGod

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2018
    it was the same in NA reboot
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    People in NA can't reuse names in Reboot that already exist e.g. in Scania.
    That's just how names in GMS work.
    And probably in Korea as well.
    Sad to hear you wasted a lot of energy, which could have been saved if you'd just inquired about name uniqueness beforehand.
  • FoxGodFoxGod
    Reactions: 840
    edited July 2018
    Well could have and should have not everyone reads the forums about name uniqueness in beforehand also. Howerver the suggestion still is that it would be nice to actually have some names refreshed for the reboot servers for eu and na considering how long the regular servers have been on for, would be fun for that fresh start on eu reboot for instance and not only that but if i have my name already on luna and wanted it on reboot i cant cause its considered taken right? so there is always that... Not only that but all those pesky lvl 1chars and innactive accounts who just saves the name just to have it or sell it exists to. I think its a good suggestion.