[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lure monster horde (Lone Battle Quest)

EdonEdon
Reactions: 600
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
Disconnected all of a sudden during the part where you kill jellies to lure the monsters, however now i can't seem to continue the questline and therefore broken game.

Comments

• firstsfirsts
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2018
    Facing the same problem. I got an abnormal program termination and when i relogged, i was in a place with Spinel but when I went back to the monad place I was stuck at Grim Vale Cave with Alika and Pete and couldn't progress any further
    e1aktUWedlrumexPbjWfGVCch?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..XyS8pC0mkmGQBiatlyWY9g.xjp6OTi8yYJlriiU86stgXZ8jP17lOmPSl-fRRyorBZBpSJfzeesbl26pAPZXxEuboobqUYGLH-7FMTkQm3Yv9wyZZttIWkJiCEfc1Suzy3oFgitHsMyinp8TUZyOKqOhpb5Diz9B3dsMGLyfrwtFfMLQ-2hPK73rOlMfROdCX--vg5NSZzDD4OvRBZMp4MaowBgjyJZN9TBZaNNl0uAPIFqwdF1r7WSBdUxDNHeTQs8ZiM4O41UqVLXZXkn6CsdMO5j5fA3dQrtrhQK6cGqJQ.ShYfa16DJfWMgWMxzpC2vg
  • TusadeTusade
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    I have the same problem too.