[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reworking how familiar work

odinnoodinno
Reactions: 950
edited July 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

I suggest familiar get some reworking to make them work more like "pet".

The problem right now is than you have to summun them each time you log in and each time after you go into a map where it considers you to be "floating" (basically anywhere you're moving up and down with the arrow keys instead of jumping) like Fritto hunting eagle and Lakeshore 2.

When you go into Fritto eagle hunting for exemple, you have to summun your familiar back after you are done but since the monster vitality ain't full, you can't summun it back, you have to choose another familiar.

So my suggestion is to make familiar monster work more like pet : your last familiar summuned spawn with you when you log in and like pet, your familiar get summuned again once you get out of a floating map. Also I think we should remove the vitality restriction, you should be able to summun a familiar with half vitality.

Also adding a shortkey or a easier way to summun familiar would be nice : like putting the more often familiar monster in the top of your list.

Sorry for the typos, english ain't my main language.

Thank.

Comments

• EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited July 2018
    I hope they allow us to remove some of the familiars in the collection in the future or perhaps remove it just like nebulite with compensation. I didn't know I can't delete them. I have so many useless familiars.