[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Plz fix server- From Dawn Warrior`

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited August 2018 in General Chat
I'm honestly just thinking about quitting my main as dawn warrior. Speeding Sunset/Moon Dancer is the primary attack against boss, and I can't do full damage because of the server lag bugging the equinox cycle to not alternate and slow down. I use to be able to just switch to different channel with less lag, but now after several maintenance, nexon has managed to take out every decently stable channel completely. Every channel I switch to has severe lag, leading to solid 2 sec delay between equinox cycle and eventually ends with server crash. Saddest thing is that it's not even just dawn warrior. Every job has much longer delay between their attacks. It makes the game so slow and frustrating to play and the worst part is that this problem won't get fixed no matter how many maintenance is done.
darik

Comments

• TapiokaTapioka
    Reactions: 455
    edited August 2018
    Yeah half the channels lag like s***! Sometimes I just log out because I hate the immense delay.