[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Not Sure to Laugh or Cry

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in General Chat
So ya, 32 (3%) to 33 (4%)
(Yes, I know about the hackers and such, just thought I'd post to try giving some people some lols considering I don't think anyone else is on the brink like me.)
Maple_180808_000303.jpg
Maple_180808_000638.jpgMaple_180808_001830.jpg

Comments

• Troll4UTroll4U
    Reactions: 460
    edited August 2018
    I had that same issue, and I'm sure many others had it as well. People still managed to enter in the Arena after the calculations were done, creating this issue and making it very unfair for a large majority of players, especially those well invested in the event. It's really unfair that people were still able to finish their runs after the event was supposed to be over which affects calculations and people could have just entered the last seconds before it actually closes (after reset) in order to "snipe" a position on the top while knocking a player who has truly scored above that percentile on reset fairly down off the rankings.

I hope nexon will really do something about this...
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Troll4U wrote: »
    I had that same issue, and I'm sure many others had it as well. People still managed to enter in the Arena after the calculations were done, creating this issue and making it very unfair for a large majority of players, especially those well invested in the event. It's really unfair that people were still able to finish their runs after the event was supposed to be over which affects calculations and people could have just entered the last seconds before it actually closes (after reset) in order to "snipe" a position on the top while knocking a player who has truly scored above that percentile on reset fairly down off the rankings.

I hope nexon will really do something about this...

The joke is that I went from 3% (top tier prizes) to 4% (secondary prizes).
    *I guess to clear for reference first two are from ~0:00 game time (right after reset and Arena close) and the last one was from ~0:20gt (20m after reset)
    Not meant to be taken as serious (not saying the hacker issue isn't serious, just pointing out the irony/intriguing-ness of my unique situation since everyone in like the top 40 ranks probably spamming tickets).