[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory Resolution Out of Range

gaspardgaspard
Reactions: 1,200
in General Chat
I downloaded maplestory because I wanted to get back into it but it seems I don't have the resolution it wants? I can click and hear audio but the screen is completely black and it says, "resolution out of range"

it wants 1400 x 900 or something but the closest to that I have is 1400 x 1050

Comments

• mrskannaxmrskannax
    Reactions: 740
    edited August 2018
    kettle wrote: »
    I downloaded maplestory because I wanted to get back into it but it seems I don't have the resolution it wants? I can click and hear audio but the screen is completely black and it says, "resolution out of range"

oh boy, you need to spend at least 1k usd in order to play maplestory propertly n.n
  • mrskannaxmrskannax
    Reactions: 740
    edited August 2018
    mrskannax wrote: »
    kettle wrote: »

oh boy, you need to spend at least 1k usd in order to play maplestory propertly n.n

one thing you can do is when the screen turns black pres alt+enter so it goes into umm idk how its called , "smaller screen size " :,D i hope that works n.n
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    mrskannax wrote: »

one thing you can do is when the screen turns black pres alt+enter so it goes into umm idk how its called , "smaller screen size " :,D i hope that works n.n

"window mode"