[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question's about Flames, Am I Retarded?

MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
Reactions: 2,075
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in General Chat
Hey I'm so new to flame's like everyone else.
I have this low level training gear.
Lv 50 Cape, got it to Lv 40.
Lv 35 Eye, got it to Lv 20.
Lv 25 Mask, got it to Lv 15
Lv 50 Pend, got it to Lv 35

Now a few question's, I'm using Rebirth Flames, not Eternal. Is there a difference for using Rebirth Flames compared to other flames EXCEPT ETERNAL?
Also doe's the equipment level affect the stat's you get?
The basic question i'm honestly asking is, on the flame wiki or whatever. I seen this

Equip level requirement reduction
Note: The new required equip level is automatically displayed as Req Lvl but for bonus stats, potential tiers, star force cost, maximum stars, spell trace costs and stats, it is based off the original level requirement.

Example: A Level 160 weapon has this bonus stat: "Level requirement -10".
The equip will show "Req Lvl: 150" but for potential stats, it still receives the 4th tier as the original requirement is Level 160. Applies to bonus stats, star force costs, maximum stars and spell trace stats and costs.

Possible values
!Stat level 1 Stat level 2 Stat level 3 Stat level 4 Stat level 5 Stat level 6 Stat level 7
-5 -10 -15 -20 -25 -30 -35

Now On my level 35 Eye Acc, Is it possible for me to obtain tier 7 stats with rebirth flames, Which is -35 Levels on the eye possible?
What is the max tier you can reach using normal flames?
Are all flame's different tiers or is it just Eternal?

I'm deeply sorry but i've been seriously looking everywhere, didn't see anything on this matter.
Also if it is possible to reach Tier 7 on Low level item's with Rebirth Flame's, how many doe's it take? I've use about 900+ & the closest i've been was -15 levels.

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited August 2018
    This list most equipment that can reach tier 7 with eternal flames (6 with leveled/powerful flame)
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=80876. Anything not listed on here can only reach tier 5 with eternal flames (4 with leveled/powerful flame)

There is speculation (no proper tests confirming this as far as I know) that %all stat is much much more rarer on low level equipment.

Assuming that your low level equipment is not a boss reward, it can only achieve a maximum of -20 level requirement with level/powerful flames.

Getting the max tier for any flame on any equipment is generally very rare.