[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Commerci: A deadly game quest

GuramaGurama
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Hi! I'm playing on my kanna lvl 145 and was doing commerci for some exp, I'm at the quest A deadly game where u need to kill the boss "ll Capo" But I'm only hitting 1 on him. thats probably because I'm to low level right? But If i try to leave the area it says you still have something to do here. I cant teleport rock out of or anything else.

Now I'm forever stuck in this area untill i kill this guy, that might even take hours and hours. What can I do ?

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Hi Gurama,

Would you be able to provide the following information so this can be looked into further?

Character name:

World name:

Date and time of the incident:

Thanks!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Gurama, talk to Customer Support (http://support-maplestory.nexon.net) to be teleported out of this map.

bumbertyr, tell Nexon to either lower the boss's level to match the quest, or raise the quest level. This issue has been there since Reboot release.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Hey Gurama,

Could you provide a screenshot of the message that appears when you attempt to exit the room?

Thanks!
    AKradian wrote: »

bumbertyr, tell Nexon to either lower the boss's level to match the quest, or raise the quest level. This issue has been there since Reboot release.

I'll make sure to bring up the level difference that causes this issue, thanks!
  • Phoenix997Phoenix997
    Reactions: 500
    edited September 2018
    Hello Gurama,

I had this same issue. I was a Lv145 Cadena and only doing 1 dmg to "II Capo". Fortunately, I was able to leave the mini-dungeon by dying from "II Capo" and it ported me outside of the mini-dungeon of the questline.

To bumbertyr,

Once the player enters the mini-dungeon(hidden street?) of the questline, you can't escape through normal methods like going through portals or using the teleport rock. By attempting to exit through the portal, it will relay a message to the player saying "There's still work left to do".