[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Event Chairs

CutyJerryCutyJerry
Reactions: 525
edited August 2018 in General Chat
Will there be any other method to get event chairs if we can't get them by the end of event? I really want both of kero-chan chairs but we only have 5 tries to get both of them each character a day and I am afraid I won't be able to get them before the event ends and never be able to get them again. I already have been doing these event dailies on other characters but it seems to be pretty rare or just my luck is really bad.

Comments

• ThiskidThiskid
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited August 2018
    Soooo I just got the 'Dosing Together Chair' from the feeding Kero event.
    Just wondering if it was meant to be untradable... (didn't say in patch notes)
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    CutyJerry wrote: »
    Will there be any other method to get event chairs if we can't get them by the end of event? I really want both of kero-chan chairs but we only have 5 tries to get both of them each character a day and I am afraid I won't be able to get them before the event ends and never be able to get them again. I already have been doing these event dailies on other characters but it seems to be pretty rare or just my luck is really bad.

Unfortunately probably not. =l
    Just pray to Rngesus as you open your ~150 (can't remember the exact number one char can do it).
    Thiskid wrote: »
    Soooo I just got the 'Dosing Together Chair' from the feeding Kero event.
    Just wondering if it was meant to be untradable... (didn't say in patch notes)

Iirc, event chairs have almost always been untradeable and maybe rarely account transferable; my guess is to discourage mule/alt farming.
  • CutyJerryCutyJerry
    Reactions: 525
    edited August 2018
    Can you guys really put these chairs into some kind of coin shop or even make it available in NX/Gachapon? I literally opened few hundred boxes in my mules just to see how many it would take me to get it and I have got none so far. At this rate, I would not be able to get the chair on my main and I really want this chair. I think at least we should have 100% chance of getting this chair during this event because this is probably the one-time only event and un-tradeable. I don't think its fair because this is the only chance I could get the chair and I opened just as many as other people if not more and still will not be able to get this chair forever. I know this game is pure RNG based but all the other stuff such as gachapon, surprises boxes, philosophers books, marvel machine, cubes, starforce, scrolls, flames and etc have chance to get what I want sometime in the future but this chair will probably be un-obtainable forever after this event.
  • ACMBlackCipherACMBlackCipher
    Reactions: 1,690
    edited September 2018
    Got all 3 chairs in about 5 days. It really is all RNG based which kinda sucks. It's weird because usually for crossover events there's an event shop but I guess not this time around.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    I agree it's not fair that some people, who do all the quests diligently every day, won't get the chairs they want, just because of dumb luck.
    This is yet another example of why we need to have diligence backstops for events.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/1098/rng-events-should-have-a-diligence-backstop/p1

• horse1254horse1254
    Reactions: 300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    As a fellow fan of this event (and the series), I feel disappointed. I agree with pretty much with all of the above post. I rather have the shop out, farm for x amount of coins per day, and purchase the event chairs. Doing this on a main and mule, I feel like my main got cheated. I only got one chair out of the three, while my mule obtained 2 out of the 3. There is no word to express the amount of disappointment and frustration I feel.
    As the other(s) stated, is there a way to bring these chairs back in the future or be able to purchase them from other player and such? Again, I feel like I got cheated. 5 attempts per day is not enough, especially with rng.
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited September 2018
    Agree with all the posters prior to myself. I REALLY wanted the napping with Kero-Chan, so much so that I fed the little booger every day. During the ENTIRE event, I only ended up with 1 Snack chair, and 1 Title. EVERY OTHER BOX had Traits, with the exception of about 10~15 holding buffs. That rate is completely unacceptable. Get with the program Nexon, this was incredibly unfair.