[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Don't limit codes to normal servers

TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
Reactions: 2,120
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi, I obtained the cosmetic pack from PAX from a friend this weekend. But it's a shame that I a Reboot player can't obtain it because reboot players can't use the coupon function. This happened during the Maplestory 2 beta back in May. We got the code but again, Reboot players got the short end of the stick. It's honestly so upsetting that I can't obtain any codes at all.

Please fix this. It's really absolutely unfair. And I KNOW that many other Reboot players probably feel the same way.

Comments

• EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited September 2018
    They could give the Maple Admin in the Event Hall an option since it is the NPC for basically anything technical regarding bugs/issues and these sorts of keys could only work there. It probably needs to be slightly different apart from Marvel Machine one but I think you get the idea.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited September 2018
    yeah they should atleast make an exclusive code for reboot worlds
    TsundereKyu
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited September 2018
    Beef wrote: »
    yeah they should atleast make an exclusive code for reboot worlds

too much coding for GMS 4
  • AcidusAcidus
    Reactions: 950
    edited September 2018
    +1! There have been a lot of giveaway events with other sites like the Heroes of Maple gift packs, but you could only claim them on non-Reboot worlds as you were given a code. Maybe designate a check in the code redemption section for Marvel codes to prevent them from being applicable?