[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

More item info in auction house

YoongiYoongi
Reactions: 1,735
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Auction house in itself has been awesome, however, I have a few issues with the lack of info about items in the shop itself. After buying pricey cash clothes only to find out afterwards that they were male only, I've had to go through the task of searching every.single.clothing.item. manually to see if it's the right gender or not before buying it. Not only that, but it would be helpful if weapons were listed as what class they are for (because not everything is always 100% obvious), if it's a gendered item for that class, etc.

Here's a list of what I think should be added:
Cash clothing gender
Cash weapon cover classes (ie: 'can cover all weapons' or 'can cover throwing stars')
Weapon and gear classes
Weapon and gear gender
ANYTHING that's specific to class, gender, or weapon type.

Or, you know, stop gendering clothing in general and let everyone wear everything :)

Comments

• NesakysiuNesakysiu
    Reactions: 635
    edited September 2018
    On gender items -> Most of the items have (M) Male and (F) Female in their description. (Correct me if I'm wrong...)

Auction House indeed needs an improvement.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited September 2018
    Nesakysiu wrote: »
    On gender items -> Most of the items have (M) Male and (F) Female in their description. (Correct me if I'm wrong...)

Auction House indeed needs an improvement.

Very, very few items say (m) or (f) next to them. Even when you click on them the bottom 'preview' says nothing either