[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Will this game ever work normaly?

YamiTetsuyaYamiTetsuya
Reactions: 1,210
edited September 2018 in Tech Support
Why is this game always giving launch errors? Why can't this game just load normaly and be played? I got issues on the Evangelion event but managed to make it work and got some cool stuff on time. Now I wanna play Sakura Card Captor event and I get some .dll files missing. I downloaded some of them until it asked for some "CrashReporter.dll" file that I couldn't find.

Comments

• YamiTetsuyaYamiTetsuya
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited September 2018
    Ok... got that "CrashReporter.dll" but the game kept asking me for several other dll files until it finally asked me for something else and I didn't know what to do. Then decided to uninstall it and download it all over and install again... then internet died and I couldn't do anything. Now I'll leave this thing downloading and hope it works when I come back later.
  • DogerooDogeroo
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2018
    I know how you feel, I'm getting NGS errors all day long and can't get in the 2x event. I have literally never seen a game crash so much, not even those knockoff cash grab games in the app store.
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited September 2018
    i been crashing alot since like last evening, and i even have a new router since last afternoon and was able to stay in game for a while until last night...