[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game won’t open up

PianoPOPPianoPOP
Reactions: 600
edited September 2018 in General Chat
Whenever I click “play” button through the Nexon Launcher I encounter a black screen and the game won’t open up.
Tried to uninstall and reinstall it and it won’t help, also done the updates required to the client.
How should I solve it?
Is there an option to login via stram with my Nexon Launcher credentials, if so, would it fix this issue?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• SwindellSwindell
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2018
    How to fix error (21003)? please help D:
  • PianoPOPPianoPOP
    edited September 2018
    Swindell wrote: »
    How to fix error (21003)? please help D:

What do you mean by that?
  • SwindellSwindell
    edited September 2018
    i got a message when i'm loging in to nexon launcher, a system error occurred, please try again later (21003).
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited September 2018
    Hello

Are you still having this issue? I did not find anything on that error code in the Support Center.

Have you tried the repair option in the Nexon Launcher?
  • PianoPOPPianoPOP
    edited September 2018
    Invulgo wrote: »
    Hello

Are you still having this issue? I did not find anything on that error code in the Support Center.

Have you tried the repair option in the Nexon Launcher?

Tried that couple of times, It wont work either. I may mention that I have Windows 8, if it has something to do with that.
  • SwindellSwindell
    edited September 2018
    I still have the issue and idk how to fix it, please Nexon i want to play Maplestory since 3 days ago :'(