[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

last patch minor problems w crash and maps delay

ruth02ruth02
Reactions: 1,190
edited September 2018 in Tech Support
have problems for log to the game again .. due to manys crashes when the game charge in my screen ... reset this and open of new the game and now nothing appears, this static and the button of star game appear for click other time this and nothing ... reset my pc and the same, this last patch have problem of crash again for many people, i call me to a friend of cafe internet for check have the same problem in yours cpu and have the same problem in anyones pc whit crash can fix this or check please dear staff, not only this ... in the game have manys bugs and maps whit a delay a lag intense and others not , w happen whit the game , why sincerly i back to game this year and have a image bad of maple how today have all this problems , i cant training in bains in star force or in arcane river in lanters,ludibrum pirates green dual ghost and more.. to cause of this , why later have crash and dc of the game ,and when relog , check the channels falls anyones

my connection of internet is of 7ms and not have none virus. no problems of internet nothing of nothing , please fix the game are years for anyone people w search nexon fix all this finally the bugs y crash in the game