[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Water of Life question

YoongiYoongi
Reactions: 1,735
edited October 2018 in General Chat
Can you use water of life to revive event pets?

My mini mar pet dries up tomorrow and I'm rather attached to it but I don't know if water will work on it since it was from the Ark pre-creation event.

Also, when you use water of life, does it only revive the pet or do you get to keep the pet skills as well?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Some event pets can be revived, others cannot.

To my knowledge, Mini Mar can be revived. I could be wrong, however.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited October 2018
    I'm gonna cross fingers that he can. I've grown attached to the little tin can.

Does reviving them also revive their skills?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Think most pets say at the end of their description whether or not they can be revived with the Water of Life (only ones I know that can't be are the Puffram from Tot's, Rune Snail from Buring, Shining Star pets, and the Gelimer pet from way back when).

If the pet came with the skill (like meso magnet, item pouch) those also are revived, but with skills you've bought, think some bought skills have expiration dates or the perm ones are also revived (not 100% sure on this part).
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Pet skills are permanent once applied. If the pet is revived, its skills revive with it.
    Generally speaking, pets that can't be revived, also can't have skills added to them (other than the basic loot they start out with). So I assume Mini Mar can be revived using Water of Life.