[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Improve Kanna's movement speed

YoongiYoongi
Reactions: 1,735
edited October 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Kanna in general needs a lot of improvement since it's been nerfed to hell already (thanks hackers), however, my biggest issue is movement speed.

Teleporting is just WAAAAAAAY too slow. Every time I'm in a bossing party or any sort of thing with friends, I am always last. Always. Everyone has to wait for me. There are bosses I don't even get to hit because I'm lagging so far behind. I had someone wait ages for me to finish gollux.

I understand that Kanna has a wide range for teleport, however, it's so slow that why does it matter? Even with the distance, literally every class leaves kanna in the dust. Either speed up the teleport to match the speed of other player, or replace it with double jump. Do something, anything. Please.