[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Merge Topic

rizariza
Reactions: 3,025
edited October 2018 in General Chat
This topic has been put many times before by people but I feel this time at least for me it needs to be talked about. This day makes a good year after the devastating world merge that not only destroyed our community, it destroyed friendships, our markets and so much more. It also turn the community from a friendly open community to a group of hypersensitive morons. Now I don't say this to dis everyone but nexon decision destroyed our community and done way worst then who ever thought this idea had plan for. This decision had made a selective few people profit from and help exploit a lot of players especially returning players and help give room to help people profit in game off players which from what I remember is against "TOS". " https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360000699203-Terms-of-Use ". It also with the new hide sign in help enable more people to cheat and exploit the game more then they should. Now with all the things they done wrong I put it out there so we can get a handle on the situation as we cant solve any issues unless we announce it. With that said let me move to what I notice.

What I notice is that there are new ch's I think 10-20 chs now added and it happened a year after this world merge. What does this say? We might actually have ourselves a world merge coming our way. I cant confirm much if it is or isn't as I have no access to specifics about ms1 as I was ban from ms1 discord. "shout out vfm". With that said I am speaking from a point of a outsider as I have no information on specifics only what I spoke with arwoo about. From the Time I posted my thread about this before when arkadian remove it, I spoke to arwoo about the world merge as I have guildies left behind from the merge as well as my brothers. He told me that nexon had a plan or is in working of a plan to help resolve the issues and it will take a few months to put in. Now with that said this gave me hints that maybe the issue can be solve.

As it stands rn from the evidence shown there will be a merge but the merge is one factor to the solution. Now with a merge comes a clean up. for a real merge to work we must do a few things. We must bring those who are exploiting our markets to justice. Specifically those who are duping especially frenzy totems and arcane gear and stop them in their tracks. We must crack down on these exploiters to make sure those who are being merge or forced to submit to it be ok with it and feel at home. We must also clean up the hackers and bots in the servers as they are messing up our game. We need to fix a lot of things and here are suggestions.

In game gm's or volunteer mods in game . To crack down on hackers we must hire workers to work in game to crack down on these hackers. This idea I think is a great idea and is possible and easy to do. How can this idea work? We can have people submit applications to be a in game mod. With these duties they must have a few things. A char level 200, A Screen recorder, Note pads or desktop word or office tools to write reports, proper identification such as email-discord and ect, and a trust worthy person. These applicants can help crack down on these hackers and cheaters. Nexon can also cause they are a company that can do it pay these workers with karma coins or in game nx or maple points. This will encourage players to play fair and be rewarded for it. This here is the most logical thing to do and I think its doable.

I have many ideas but I don't want to post all of it as I want to read this thread and see if there are any like minded people here still. Remember this isn't a hate thread this is a thread about promoting positivity and fair playing in game. If anyone has a issue please say so below and if any cheaters want to keep the game the way it is just thumb down this thread so we know who are you :D. but good night people lol

https://imgur.com/a/lrnSqTq.png

RizaSaika#8726
Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the voiceless)
Riza Saika (Greatest thing to hit maple since fangblade)
  1. Would this be a good idea? Would you accept this merge?4 votes
    1. Yea
       75% (3 votes)
    2. Nope I hate those cheaters
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    edited October 2018
    riza wrote: »
    This topic has been put many times before by people but I feel this time at least for me it needs to be talked about. This day makes a good year after the devastating world merge that not only destroyed our community, it destroyed friendships, our markets and so much more. It also turn the community from a friendly open community to a group of hypersensitive morons. Now I don't say this to dis everyone but nexon decision destroyed our community and done way worst then who ever thought this idea had plan for. This decision had made a selective few people profit from and help exploit a lot of players especially returning players and help give room to help people profit in game off players which from what I remember is against "TOS". " https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360000699203-Terms-of-Use ". It also with the new hide sign in help enable more people to cheat and exploit the game more then they should. Now with all the things they done wrong I put it out there so we can get a handle on the situation as we cant solve any issues unless we announce it. With that said let me move to what I notice.

What I notice is that there are new ch's I think 10-20 chs now added and it happened a year after this world merge. What does this say? We might actually have ourselves a world merge coming our way. I cant confirm much if it is or isn't as I have no access to specifics about ms1 as I was ban from ms1 discord. "shout out vfm". With that said I am speaking from a point of a outsider as I have no information on specifics only what I spoke with arwoo about. From the Time I posted my thread about this before when arkadian remove it, I spoke to arwoo about the world merge as I have guildies left behind from the merge as well as my brothers. He told me that nexon had a plan or is in working of a plan to help resolve the issues and it will take a few months to put in. Now with that said this gave me hints that maybe the issue can be solve.

As it stands rn from the evidence shown there will be a merge but the merge is one factor to the solution. Now with a merge comes a clean up. for a real merge to work we must do a few things. We must bring those who are exploiting our markets to justice. Specifically those who are duping especially frenzy totems and arcane gear and stop them in their tracks. We must crack down on these exploiters to make sure those who are being merge or forced to submit to it be ok with it and feel at home. We must also clean up the hackers and bots in the servers as they are messing up our game. We need to fix a lot of things and here are suggestions.

In game gm's or volunteer mods in game . To crack down on hackers we must hire workers to work in game to crack down on these hackers. This idea I think is a great idea and is possible and easy to do. How can this idea work? We can have people submit applications to be a in game mod. With these duties they must have a few things. A char level 200, A Screen recorder, Note pads or desktop word or office tools to write reports, proper identification such as email-discord and ect, and a trust worthy person. These applicants can help crack down on these hackers and cheaters. Nexon can also cause they are a company that can do it pay these workers with karma coins or in game nx or maple points. This will encourage players to play fair and be rewarded for it. This here is the most logical thing to do and I think its doable.

I have many ideas but I don't want to post all of it as I want to read this thread and see if there are any like minded people here still. Remember this isn't a hate thread this is a thread about promoting positivity and fair playing in game. If anyone has a issue please say so below and if any cheaters want to keep the game the way it is just thumb down this thread so we know who are you :D. but good night people lol

RizaSaika#8726

Let the merge (or alliance) begin!
    Traveler5577
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2018
    anubis42 wrote: »
    riza wrote: »

RizaSaika#8726

Let the merge (or alliance) begin!

yassss we def need this and I feel If they take my notes we can make maple great again

RizaSaika#8726
    Traveler5577