[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Error, this product is currently in use"

CallOfTheVoidCallOfTheVoid
Reactions: 300
edited October 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hello,
Every time I press play on the launcher this is what it says, does any one else have this trouble?
- Void.

Comments

• BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited October 2018
    I get this once in a while, too; usually after I've played for a bit, then logged out of Maple but left the nexon launcher running. I find the best way to clear the error is to simply restart the launcher (make sure you close nexon launcher via windows task manager)
    EdiTWD
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited October 2018
    BDan wrote: »
    I get this once in a while, too; usually after I've played for a bit, then logged out of Maple but left the nexon launcher running. I find the best way to clear the error is to simply restart the launcher (make sure you close nexon launcher via windows task manager)

Apparently there's a way to prevent this from happening altogether:

Quitting the Maplestory application by clicking on the "X" to close the window will almost always result in the bug you described.

Instead, close Maplestory by pressing escape, then choose "change characters". This will bring you back to the world selection screen. From that screen click on the quit game button in the lower left corner.