[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

equal footing

iLiMiTaDoiLiMiTaDo
Reactions: 1,435
edited November 2018 in General Chat
If you plan to eliminate the Kishin, you should also do the same with the FrenzyTotem. Let's go back to those times where we increased the experience with hard work and a lot of effort. I do not want to think you're doing this just because you want to take advantage economically. Now that we are next to the 275 level increase, you should for the sake of the maple world take a decision that has the same value for all players ....Some say that the kanna can create it at will, what happens with the effect of the frenzy, lasts 10 minutes and there are the changes in the change. Do not do something hasty, because it is better not to add 2 minutes of cooling to Kishin and 5 minutes to frenzy. Not all kannas are hackers, there are still legitimate people. You want options, I'll give you options, you can make kishin a kanna 5job skill and give it coldown. I remember in maple europe, that we had 2 active GMs, they were in charge of hunting hackers, and here in GMS, until now I do not see one ...Seriously, do your job well, hire active people who are maple police, many of us love this game. THANKS...

Comments

• LoyalHeartTigerLoyalHeartTiger
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited November 2018
    You know it would be nice if there was a volunteer thing to help the gms get hackers more actively. I mean I ran into 4 -5 of them in a day, and it can be a temporary thing. To be honest, the Gm's don't have to do it alone. A community can help the game. But, that would be considered wishful thinking now would it. Of course there are consequences to any choice.

Edit:
    Actually I wish they did do this program long ago. Maplestory could be better now.