[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplestory, The Novel

YoshumariYoshumari
Reactions: 2,075
edited January 2019 in Fan Creations
So, back in 2011 I started a story. Some of you may remember, called The Guardians. Since then it has grown into a MASSIVE story that I didn't think would spawn, all because I wanted to have the scene of two people, out in the wilds of Maplestory. They were both hurt, and down to their last health potion. only One of them would have gotten out alive or both were going to die. Unfortunately that scene never happened.

But, with what the story had become, I realized that there were things that needed to be explained and set up before the first season I wrote. Thus, The Guardians saga became Maplestory, The Novel. With that change came a new season, Sacred Tears. This will lead into the other seasons that are to come, and possibly some new seasons. So this is the Fan Fiction I wrote, and am continuing to write became an Epic.

REMEMBER!!! This is a work of fan fiction. Some things will remain the same, some things will be vastly different. Some things will be inspired by Maplestory, and others will be made up entirely by yours truly. What ever the case, Enjoy!

Maplestory, The Novel - Season 1 - Sacred Tears - Complete!
Maplestory, The Novel - Season 2 - Guardians

T.K.

Comments

• YoshumariYoshumari
    edited December 2018
    (retracted. Mod please delete Comment)
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited December 2018
    (retracted. Mod Please Delete Comment)
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited December 2018
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited December 2018
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited December 2018
    Hey guys. I've updated the way I'm going to post this. I'll just be posting here when I have updated the story on the site.

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited December 2018
    The Story has been updated. Sorry that took so long.... there were a bunch of things happening IRL that kinda needed to be taken care of. The last three chapters hopefully will be coming out this week. Keep an eye out!

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited December 2018
    Once again, the story has been updated. Please note that the site this is attached to will be going through some maintenance at midnight tonight. So if you cant get to it, don't worry, i'm sure it'll be back soon

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited December 2018
    The story has been updated once again. Only one chapter to go!

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited January 2019
    The Final Chapter and the Epilogue of Sacred Tears has been uploaded.

Enjoy!

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited January 2019
    The teaser/prologue for the second season of Maplestory the Novel is live and ready to read!

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited January 2019
    Maplestory, The Novel - Guardians (season 2) is now live! Chapter 1 is up and running.

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited January 2019
    Hey guys... Chapter 2 of Guardians has been released

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited February 2019
    Greetings humans,

The next chapter of 'Maplestory, The Novel - Guardians is now live!

T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited February 2019
    Greetings Humans,

As you may or may not know, I have been re-editing this tale, using its mistakes to help me become a better writer overall so that one day I can hopefully publish a novel on day. However, with some outside help, I have found that my problems are with me as a writer, and not so much the story. At the same time that I am editing, I am also trying to make myself understand the mechanics of writing (basically, yo homebois knowledge is jacked).

I was hoping to release 1 chapter a week, but seeing as I am going to be beating my brain with tons upon tons of stuff, it may take a bit longer per chapter. So, that being said, chapters will no release when I'm done editing. I will try to keep it under 2 weeks at most, but not promises.

So until next time my coins, Stay Pretty.
    T.K.
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    edited March 2019
    Alright... I have re-uploaded chapters 1 & 2 of Guardians. Hopefully this time they don't stink as much

Enjoy
    T.K.
  • TatuTatu
    Reactions: 500
    Very cool, thank you Kanye.